Wednesday 28 October 2015

Theranos blood clinics are amazing, but 'revolutionary' technology has nothing ... - Tech Insider (blog)


Tech Insider (blog)

Theranos blood clinics are amazing, but 'revolutionary' technology has nothing ...
Tech Insider (blog)
A phlebotomist eventually calls me into a small room and prepares to collect my blood using a standard syringe. My veins tend to dodge and roll away from the needle, so doctors have to stick me again and again. I leave with enough bruises on my arms to ...
Wall Street Journal Statement Regarding Theranos CEO Interview at WSJD Live ...Dow Jones
Theranos Facts | TheranosTheranos
Theranos Trouble: A First Person Account | Monday NoteMonday Note

all 149 news articles »


from phlebotomist - Google News http://bit.ly/1WjrevL

No comments:

Post a Comment